- Select 'Let Someone In' on the unlock screen
- Enter your guest's details
- Choose door(s) to provide access to
- Select which type of access to provide:
- 15 Minutes and Single Day doorcodes: Access lasts a full calendar day from midnight to midnight (15 minute doorcodes expire 15 minutes after use). Can always be given remotely.
- Permanent: Guest's doorcode lasts till you revoke it. You must be at your device to create a permanent code
- If you created a permanent guest, you will need to update the device by tapping the blue 'Update Guests' button below each door you granted guest access to, while near it
Important: Daily or 15 minute guest doorcodes cannot be deleted. They will expire at the end of the day.
Privacy: Extending the deadbolt on Latch M disables daily or 15 minute guest doorcodes from being used until it is retracted.
If you are managing a building, see how to remove permanent guests in Latch Manager.
To delete a permanent guest:
- Select 'Manage Guests' in the left menu
- Select the door
- Select the guest you want to delete
- Revoke access
- Update the device by tapping the blue 'Update Guests' button below each door you granted guest access to, while near it.