Please note, if you're currently unable to access your space and in need of immediate assistance, please contact your property manager.
If you're having trouble performing an unlock or are seeing a Bluetooth error when attempting an unlock with the Latch App, please attempt the below troubleshooting steps below to see if they resolve the issue:
- Delete the Latch App from your phone.
- Power down your phone for 30-40 seconds (This will clear the iOS device's Bluetooth cache, please see instructions below for Android phones).
- Restart your device and re-download the latest versions of the Latch app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Login to the Latch App.
- Ensure your phone's Bluetooth and the Latch App Bluetooth settings are both on.
- Attempt a manual Update with the Latch App followed by a Latch App unlock again.
Note: To clear the Bluetooth cache on most Android phones, please use the steps below (keep in mind your phone may vary with the specific directions):
- Navigate to 'Settings' on your Android device.
- Select 'Application Manager.'
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and select 'All System Apps.'
- Scroll and tap on the Bluetooth app.
- Stop your device's Bluetooth app by tapping 'Force Stop.'
- Next, tap 'Clear Cache.'
- Restart your device.
If you’re still unable to unlock your door with the Latch App, please attempt an unlock using one of the other Ways to Unlock, such as a doorcode or keycard.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, we recommend contacting your property management team as well as Latch Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please include the specifics around the issue you are facing (any error messages or device behavior being seen, etc), and Latch Support will be happy to troubleshoot the issue further.