We designed Latch devices so you can easily and securely enter your space and share access with those you trust. For peace of mind, Latch devices have a camera on their exterior that takes photos in specific situations while preserving your privacy, so you can check who entered your space and when.
Latch devices only take photos:
- At public doors in your building (ie. building entrance, gym, parking garage)
- When a guest enters a public or private door
- An unauthorized doorcode is entered
Who can see the photos?
Only you, those you live with, and authorized building security personnel.
Latch devices never take photos:
- When a resident enters a private residence
- When a mechanical key is used
Note: The camera is not capable of taking video.