It's easy to swap out or deactivate a Latch device without causing disruption. Deactivating, removes all accesses from the device, and disassociates it from the door which it was assigned to. Once deactivated, you can assign a different door to the device.
1. Deactivate the Latch device
- Ensure you have access to the door - if you don't, ask your administrator to give you access
- Using the Manager App, navigate to the devices list
- Select the door which you want to deactivate the Latch device from
- Select 'deactivate'
- Ensure you select the same door name when programming the new Latch device to ensure you restore access to the right door for all the right people