The Latch iOS Widget allows you to unlock your doors straight from your lock screen without having to unlock your iPhone or open the Latch app. Please note, setting up the widget means you don't need to unlock your phone to unlock your doors, as long as it's been unlocked in the last 10 minutes.
- Unlock your iPhone
- Swipe right to view your widgets
- Navigate to the bottom and tap 'Edit'
- Tap the 'Plus' icon next to the Latch app
- Tap 'Done'
Re-ordering the doors in your Latch Widget
You can pick which doors, and in which order they show up in the Widget by opening the Latch App:
- Navigating to the left side menu
- Tapping 'Widget'
- Tapping 'Edit'
- Selecting the doors
- Dragging and dropping them in the order that you want
- Tapping 'Done'
Can someone steal my phone and still use the Latch Widget?
To prevent unauthorized use of your Latch Widget, the Latch Widget requires that you have unlocked your phone within the last 10 minutes.