Two-Factor Authentication ensures that you're the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your email and password. If you're an Account Owner, you can also enforce Two-Factor Authentication for all Account Owners and Administrators of your Account to ensure everyone is protected.
Turning on Two-Factor Authentication for yourself
- Navigate to your name in the top right corner of Latch Manager
- Tap 'My Account'
- Tap 'Set Up' under 'Two-Factor Authentication'
- Enter the phone number to which you'd like us to send your authentication codes
- Enter the authentication code sent to your phone number
Turning on Two-Factor Authentication for your Account
- First set up Two-Factor Authentication for yourself
- Navigate to 'My Account'
- Tap 'Security Settings' under 'Two-Factor Authentication'
- Turn on Two Factor Authentication for your Account at the bottom of the page