Two-Factor Authentication ensures that you're the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your email and password. If you're a Portfolio Manager, you can also enforce Two-Factor Authentication for all Portfolio and Property Managers of your Portfolio to ensure everyone is protected.
Turning on Two-Factor Authentication for yourself
- Navigate to your name in the top right corner of Latch Manager
- Tap 'My Account'
- Tap 'Set Up' under 'Two-Factor Authentication'
- Enter the phone number to which you'd like us to send your authentication codes
- Enter the authentication code sent to your phone number
Turning on Two-Factor Authentication for your Portfolio
- First set up Two-Factor Authentication for yourself
- Navigate to 'My Account'
- Tap 'Security Settings' under 'Two-Factor Authentication'
- Turn on Two Factor Authentication for your Portfolio at the bottom of the page