I cannot receive the authentication code
If you've turned on Two-Factor Authentication for yourself, or your Account Owner has enforced it for all Account Owners and Administrators in your Account, you will need to enter an authentication code sent to your phone, every time you attempt to login to Latch Manager. If you have lost your phone, or your phone number has changed before you could change it in Latch Manager, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance on getting into your account.
I want to change the phone number used for Two-Factor Authentication
- Navigate to your name in the top right corner of Latch Manager
- Tap 'My Account'
- Tap 'Security Settings' under Two-Factor Authentication
- Tap 'Change phone number'
- Enter the authentication code sent to your existing phone number
- Enter your new phone number
- Enter the authentication code sent to your new phone number