Once a Latch Camera has been installed, follow these directions to connect it to your Latch Intercom:
- Connect your laptop to the same Local Area Network (LAN) as the Latch Camera.
- For Apple, open a new Terminal window; for PC open a new Command Prompt window.
- Enter “arp -a.”
- This will identify all devices currently connected to the network with an IP address, as well as the associated MAC address (this will be located on the label on the bottom of the camera or on the box).
- Locate the MAC address of the camera in the list and identify the IP address.
- Continue installation by opening the Latch Manager App and inputting the MAC address into the "Add New Device" screen.
Note: Adjusting the crop in this console page will not affect the picture on the guest’s phone.