The Latch Reporting and Auditing Platform provides managers access to building data to drive efficiency and reliability when auditing staff, resident permissions, devices, administrators and more throughout a property.
Within Latch Manager Web, Property Managers can access a handful of reports all in a single place and automated reports allow users to easily filter, sort, search, and export files. The Reporting and Auditing feature helps to eliminate human error and provides a clean auditing trail to view Admin, Users, Key and Devices reports.
To view the reports within Latch Manager Web, go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click 'Manage Settings,' and in the drop-down menu select 'Reports.'
- Admin Report - The Admin report is used to audit which Admins have been added or removed, who has granted them access, and their permission start/end dates. This report is available only to Portfolio Managers.
- People Report - The People report includes names and email addresses of users who have access at a property and details about their access. It includes access time periods, who granted the access, and whether they’ve set up their latch account or have a keycard associated with their account.
- Key / Door Report - The Key/Door Report shows the doors associated to each key, when doors were assigned to that key, and who took that action.
- Access Devices - The Access Devices report details which devices would benefit from a Door Update, Firmware Upgrade, or Battery Change. This report includes Door Name, Product Type, Firmware Version, whether a Firmware Upgrade is needed, whether a Door Update is needed, Device Update Reason, Estimated Battery Percentage, and Days Since the Last Battery Reading.
- Latch Delivery Assistant - The Latch Delivery Assistant report provides metrics about deliveries made through the Latch Delivery Assistant, including Month/Year, Peak Delivery Hours, Time Zone, Average Daily Deliveries, and Average Daily Packages. This report is available only to properties with Latch Delivery Assistant.
Search and Filtering:
In the upper right-hand corner of Manager Web, users can search by a specific field (e.g. by name, email, or key name). Next to the search bar, users can adjust filters to customize their reports, such as filtering by a specific date range, admin, or a resident’s name.'
To export the report, navigate to the blue box on the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select ‘Export.’ In order to export a report, users must first select the ‘Report Type’ from the drop-down menu and create a report name. In all reports, users can adjust the time period of the data in the report. Once complete, select the ‘Export CSV’ button to generate the file. The data file can then be easily added to a CSV editing program such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets for additional analysis and insights.
Was this article helpful?