Changing Your Password While Logged in to the Latch App
If you are logged into the Latch App and would like to change your password, please follow the steps below. Select the menu (three lines in the top left-hand corner), select 'Settings,' choose 'My Profile', and 'Change Password.' Once you input the current and new password (Please make sure your password is at least 8 characters long but no more than 1024 characters long), select 'Done.'
Resetting your Password
If you're having trouble logging in to the Latch App or your invitation link has expired, we recommend performing a password reset using the following steps.
- Download then open the Latch App (download links: iOS, Android)
- At the bottom of the Log In screen, select ‘Forgot password’
- Enter the email registered with your Latch Account (please make sure to use all lowercase letters)
- This will send a message with a link to reset your password to your Latch registered email. Follow the prompts to create a password
- Return to the Latch App
- Copy or enter this password into the password field (Note: the password is case sensitive)
- If unable to log in, please repeat this process
- Once logged in, you can change your password if necessary by following the steps outlined above.
If you run into issues while resetting your password, or while attempting to log in, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.