Introducing the Insights Dashboard - the ultimate solution for property portfolio management. Gain a comprehensive overview of your entire portfolio effortlessly with this powerful tool. Get key metrics and actionable insights from one easy-to-use interface, ensuring you are always up-to-date with critical information.
With the Insights Dashboard, you can easily assess the health and stability of all properties, monitor occupancy levels, and access the number of access events to your property's entrance and communal doors. These insights provide you with the tools to improve the reliability and stability of your Latch system.
The Insights Dashboard unifies all data into one main screen, simplifying your decision-making process.
You can view aggregated metrics for your entire portfolio or specific properties within your portfolio by clicking on the Dashboard property dropdown. By default, the dashboard presents metrics for your entire portfolio.
- Unit Occupancy - Refers to the percentage of occupied units among all units.
- Residents and Guests - Refers to the total number of users with access to the property.
- Admins - Refers to the number of unique managers who have been granted access to manage the property.
- Building Entrances - Refers to the number of successful unlocks that have been made to the doors classified as "Building Entrances."
- Communal Entrances - Refers to the number of successful unlocks that have been made to the doors classified as "Communal Entrances."
- Low Battery Devices - The number of devices with battery levels less than 20%.
- Firmware Upgrades - The number of devices that require a firmware upgrade.
- Device Updates - The number of devices that require a software update.
- Upcoming Move-Ins - The number of move-ins in the next 30 days.
- Upcoming Move-Outs - The number of move-outs in the next 30 days.
All metrics are compared to the last 30 days. The last updated time is displayed on the lower right of the dashboard.