You can see any of your Smart Home devices, such as thermostats, light switches, and leak detectors, by clicking the 'View Smart Devices' link below your private residence door in the Latch App.
To view your Smart Home devices:
- Open the Latch App on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Swipe up on the My Devices tab.
- Locate your private residence door by scrolling through the list. Alternatively, you can tap in the search bar and locate your unit door by name.
- Click on the blue text that reads View smart devices.
- You will then see a list of all Smart Devices currently associated with your unit.
If you do not see View smart devices under your private residence door, you can reference this article for assistance.