As a Portfolio or Property Manager with Device Management permissions, you are able to view the various Smart Devices installed at your property.
In Latch Mission Control
- Log in to manager.latch.com and select the correct Property in the upper left-hand corner. Note, if you need to change your portfolio view, you can do so by navigating to your profile in the upper right-hand corner and toggling to the desired portfolio.
- Once you've selected the correct property, click the 'Devices' link at the top of the page.
- Under the search bar, click the 'Smart Devices tab. You will then see a list of all Smart Devices installed at the property and be able to scroll through the list or search for a device by name.
- By clicking on a specific device you will be able to view the Smart Device details page.
- You can change the name of the device by clicking the blue 'Edit' button next to the Device Name field and selecting 'Save.'
Note: You will not be able to see all details for a device that is associated with an occupied Unit. Details that are not shown for occupied Units will display a 'Restricted (unit occupied)' status.
In Latch Manager App (iOS)
- Open the Latch Manager App and select the desired Portfolio under the 'Settings' section in the upper left-hand corner, followed by selecting the correct Property from the Properties page.
- Click the 'Smart Devices' tab under the Property name.
- Scroll through the list of Smart Devices or search for a device by name.
- Tap on a device to view the Smart Device details page. You will also see a connection status listed under each device.
- Under each device page, you will see a list of actions that can be performed on the device based on the product and current status.