- On the Latch Mission Control People tab, you will see when the last sync with the PMS occurred.
- If you have any pending alerts from the automation, you will see a red exclamation mark in the upper right corner in Mission Control. Click on the red exclamation mark to open the Alert window, where you can review the alerts received.
Review the Duplicate Emails alerts. Please note that each user must have their unique email address in Latch. On this screen, there is a list of users in your PMS with the same email address. Users with duplicate emails are not synced from PMS to Latch. Please adjust the email address of those users in PMS. Once adjusted, users will be imported to Latch in the next sync.
Review the Duplicate Accounts alerts - Duplicate accounts can cause confusion and inaccuracies between Latch and your PMS.
Name Mismatch occurs when there is a difference in the resident's name between your PMS and Latch.
- If the name is correct in Latch, update the resident's entry in PMS.
- If the name is correct in PMS, click Merge and override the name in Latch.
Email Mismatch occurs when a resident's email address is different between your PMS and Latch. Latch requires a unique email address for each user. To resolve Email Mismatch, ensure that the correct email address is associated with the correct resident account.
- If the email address is correct in Latch, update the resident's entry in PMS.
- If the email address is correct in PMS, click Create Separate and delete the old Latch account.