- Log in to Latch Mission Control
- Go to the People tab
- Check the last sync date to ensure that the integration is properly synced with your Property Management System (PMS).
- Look for any pending alerts from the automation. If there are alerts, you will see a red exclamation mark in the upper right corner of the Mission Control screen.
- Click on the red exclamation mark to open the Alert window.
- Review the alerts received to ensure that all access suggestions are correct and up to date.
By completing these steps, you will be able to ensure your Automated Access integration works as expected, making managing access to your property more efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the PMS lease status is updated and synced into Latch, the integration will create new access suggestions based on user assignments. There are three types of access suggestions:
- Grant a Key (Marked in Green): Based on user assignments, the integration suggests adding these keys.
- Revoke a Key (Marked in Red): Based on user assignments, the integration suggests revoking these keys.
- No Changes (Marked in Grey): Based on user assignments, the integration suggests keeping these keys.
Property managers should review and approve access suggestions by selecting the access suggestion and clicking "Update Access." Please note that you can only select up to 50 access suggestions at a time.
Discard Access Suggestion
Property managers can discard access suggestions by hovering over the keys they want to discard and clicking on the "X" button. This will remove the access suggestion from the list of pending actions