I can't remember my password or the invitation link has expired
If you're having trouble logging in to the Latch App or your invitation link has expired, we recommend performing a password reset using the following steps.
- Download then open the Latch App (download links: iOS, Android)
- At the bottom of the Log In screen, select ‘Forgot password’
- Enter the email registered with your Latch Account (please make sure to use all lowercase letters)
- This will send a message with a link to reset your password to your Latch registered email. Follow the prompts to create a password
- Return to the Latch App
- Copy or enter this password into the password field (Note: the password is case sensitive)
- If unable to log in, please repeat this process
- Once logged in, you can change your password if necessary by following the steps outlined above.
I’m seeing an 'Email does not match any enterprise directory’ Error When Logging In
When attempting to log in or reset your password, if you see an error message reading ‘Email does not match any enterprise directory’ it’s likely you’ve accidentally selected ‘Sign in via SSO' (Single Sign On).
To log in, press ‘Cancel’ and return to the sign-in screen. From there you may either input your Latch Account e-mail address and password and select ‘Sign In’ or choose ‘Forgot Password’ to initiate a password reset.
If you have any additional questions or issues logging in, please contact your property manager.
I'm seeing a 'We’ve Encountered an Issue' Alert During SSO Login
If you see the “We’ve encountered an issue” alert while trying to log into the Latch App using Single Sign-On (SSO), we recommend checking for a time mismatch between your mobile device and the global standard using the following steps:
1. Verify Your Device’s Time
Ensure your device’s time aligns with the official world clock. If you notice a significant difference, it’s time to adjust.
2. Sync Your Device Time
- For Android devices: Navigate to
Settings > System > Date & Time and activate “Automatic date & time.”
- For iOS devices: Go to
Settings > General > Date & Time and toggle on “Set Automatically.”
3. Reattempt SSO Login
With your device’s time synchronized, head back to the Latch App and try the SSO login process again.
If you have any additional questions or issues after following these steps, please contact your property manager.